Wednesday 11 September 2013

109. Serving up the Tree of Life

In my hotel room in downtown Auckland
I fall sleep looking up at the stars
and within moments I'm standing on air
with 7 old wise men, very regal, quite near

They stand in a V shape wearing beautiful robes
akin to our velvet in dark blues, reds and greens
but around their own temples I see ancient symbols
on old, ancient faces you'd see on great halls

The 2 in the center now conjure together
creating a tree made of silver and gold
and soon it starts spinning away from them all
and moves towards me like a slow spinning ball

I'd heard about trees in the Garden of Eden
the Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of Life
but as this one here is coming towards me
I wonder why I'm filled, with such panic and strife?




No comments:

Post a Comment