Monday 30 July 2012

67. Divine Love

Sitting beside me I'm filled with excitement
as attendants adorn us and clothe us together
In my hair do I wear blossoms and twigs
from beautiful peach trees of the most vibrant pink

Over your own handsome face do my adoring eyes fall
as your crystaline skin both shimmers and shines
and with oval, dark eyes as black as the cosmos
you look at me sweetly bringing peace to my heart

Quartz crystal flecks glimmer across your forehead
casting a memory of when I first saw you
Where deep in a star did your unborn soul sleep
but feeble and sick from years of neglect

With all of my heart and all of my soul
I covered you all with healing blue light
and now do I look on your amethyst nose
and trace the faint smile of your amethyst mouth

From opposite ends of the Cosmos itself
from differing times and different realities
shall star children be joined in a magical union
bringing about the creation of a new tree of souls

No comments:

Post a Comment