Friday 11 January 2013

91.Cord of White Light

Looking out of the window and to the horizon
I see a black ribbon move through the air
it begins to descend down onto my house
an essence of darkness, of sadness, of terror

Big screaming eyes and a gaping dark mouth
surrounded by smoke which pulses and plumes
now stands beside me shrieking and howling
and filling my heart with malevolent fear

But I take from my waist a cord of white light
and now bind the two of us tightly together
and no-longer see my kitchen or dining room
but a corridor filled with doorways of portals

For whatever reason this being was formed
it is not up to me to banish or kill it
So I take this great Sadness to its next destination
til we come to a door it looks longingly at

With taiaha in hand a warrior steps forward
so nothing else enters into our domain
and a wahine toa begins to karanga
as we step forward to open the door

This is the doorway to Hades itself
to the very own Whare of the Atua Whiro
where slowly but surely I take down the cord
and let this of our brethren, go to his own World....

















No comments:

Post a Comment