Monday 1 October 2012

81. Waiata Dream Voice

Deep in a dream I move bout the house
with a chorus of words leaving my mouth
I radiate love, light and great power
and feel myself lifting up off the floor

With head thrown back and arms out to the side
I rise in the air staring up at the ceiling
and feeling my body beginning to lift
I feel like a cloud of rain and of mist

"This is too easy" I say to myself
and instruct my own body to turn on it's head
Now upside down I begin to descend
blending and moving down into the ground

Down into darkness my body turns upright
where a Lioness statue stands in the corner
Guardian is she of the entrance below
directing my passage with blazing blue eyes

A lobby or room is my destination
but more than enough for my own curiosity
In the hull of a ship I find myself walking
Poseidon or Tangaroa are guiding me now

An anchor and chain hang from the ceiling
where I hold gently to the Heavens above
and I read and I look at words and of images
scrawled and posted across all the walls

But surely enough I feel round my ankle
some sort of entity chaining my leg
and now I'm aware of why I am here
to have one hand in Heaven and a foot down in Hell...

*waiata (singing)

No comments:

Post a Comment